International Sales Manager NL
TradeTracker International | Almere, Netherlands | Full Time
As Sales Manager you are responsible for the acquisition of international A-brands with a relatively short sales cycle. You’ll prepare compact quality propositions by collecting market information, and assessing the needs of potential clients. You get satisfaction out of your job and it is a challenge for you to expand your knowledge of performance marketing with your creative and pro active attitude. You will work closely with the international sales unit and report to the International Sales Director.
This position is available in:
The Netherlands - Almere
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English (Dutch is a plus);
- Strong knowledge of multiple fields of performance marketing, affiliate marketing/e-commerce and/or online advertising desired;
- Minimum of two years of relevant working experience;
- Bachelor-degree required in Communications or Marketing;
- Target-driven and commercial aligned;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- No nine-to-five mentality.
Note: Only Dutch residents will be considered for this position.
Why work for us?
- A market based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme on base of achieved results;
- A young and dynamic working environment;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 15 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
If you’re excited by TradeTracker.com and would like to help change the online advertising landscape?