Project Coordinator & Operations Manager
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Trium Group is hiring a talented Operations Manager to join our team in San Francisco. Our company culture encourages a mixture of personal and professional development as we lead our clients on a journey that changes them and their companies in a deep and permanent way. Come work in an environment that will challenge you every day to develop professionally and personally while supporting the most transformative business consulting work in the world.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a huge impact, where each member of the team is constantly bringing their A-game, and where you will be perpetually challenged to punch above your weight then Trium is the place for you.
What we are looking for:
- 7-15 years of experience in project management or executive administrative roles with some exposure to strategy, business development, or high-profile clients
- A high level of emotional maturity coupled with a detailed & analytical approach to your work
- A clear focus and passion around enabling people to do their best work
Why you will love this opportunity:
- You are an over-achiever who performs best with a balance of tight deadline work and longer-range strategic objectives
- You embrace ambiguity as an opportunity to flex your intelligence and expertise
- You want to be on a team with other highly competent people delivering transformational consulting work to top-level clients
This role involves being highly involved in client relationships while handling the logistics of consulting and coaching engagements, client offsites, and business development. You will be working directly with highly skilled consulting practitioners and you will be on the front lines of their work through the entire business development and delivery process.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that your partner and project team is focused on the most important objectives. This involves maintaining long-range visibility into future needs and constraints and making sure that the flow of work across many projects is being serviced. Utmost professionalism is important, but also a casual comfort in your capabilities.
This role centers around the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with a Partner providing direct support around managing scheduling, priorities, business development communications and opportunity tracking, and project logistics
- Manage partner LinkedIn profile and CRM, and drive coordination and tracking of potential BD and networking opportunities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for scheduling coordination with clients, coaches, and/or third party vendors
- Structure, lead and execute all operational aspects of complex client projects from start to finish, including scheduling client diagnostic interviews and other client meetings
- Accurately capture and synthesize large quantities of information during client interactions, meetings, interviews, etc.
- Manage logistics for client offsites including space rental, catering, AV setup, and coordinating with client teams, including occasional travel to client site.
- Support the consulting team with drafting client proposals and project deliverables including PowerPoint work
- Build effective relationships with the support staff of our clients
- Work with the larger Operations team to develop strategies for increasing impact and effectiveness with internal processes, business development, and delivery of client work
- Be seen as a credible and go-to resource on project and event logistics
- Collaborate, partner, and pitch in: Everyone on the Trium project team, regardless of position, title, or experience, is fully accountable for helping our client achieve their desired outcomes
The Trium Group is a west coast-based management consulting firm that helps organizations solve their most complex strategic, operational, cultural and leadership challenges. Trium delivers its work with a unique, higher-level mission: to change the world by changing the way business leaders think. Since it was founded in 1998, Trium has served more than 150 leading global companies including Activision, Barclays Global Investors, Cisco, Dropbox, GE, Gap, Genentech, Lululemon, McKesson, NetApp, SAP, Sephora, StubHub, VMware, and Virgin Atlantic Airways.