Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Swing has proven to be highly effective in providing substitute teachers to schools. We’ve grown quickly and organically, leveraging the strength of our network and our brand. But this is just the beginning. To take our growth to the next level and make Swing Education a world-class product, we’re looking for our first full-time Growth Marketing Manager.
You’ll be responsible for managing and executing marketing plans using data driven results to drive the growth of the business forward. You are detail-oriented and let nothing slip through the cracks. You are an expert in user acquisition through both online and offline marketing channels.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the marketing playbook and strategy with exceptional project management skills that span various levels and functions
- Managing all production tasks including: campaign ideas and management, launch, tracking and optimization
- Focusing on results by developing lead generation channels, building tracking, and using data to analyze performance
- Analyzing performance metrics and proactively adjusting lead generation tactics to increase performance
- Developing new ways to share Swing Education’s story with new audiences and to create engagement and growth
Who we are
Swing Education is focused on tackling the substitute teacher shortage problem. Our online platform makes it easy for great schools and quality subs to find each other. We help schools access more subs and offload tedious work associated with sub onboarding (recruiting, screening, payroll, etc.). And we help subs find jobs, gain experience and build their professional network.
This position reports to the COO and is based in San Mateo, CA. Swing is a revenue generating, Series A, Y Combinator company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in campaign management and direct marketing experience
- Ability to develop, execute, and project-manage marketing plans in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical background
- Exceptional project management skills that span multiple levels and functions
- Data driven marketing execution - including understanding key performance indicators and how to influence
- Strong communication skills
- Strong creative perspective to bring fresh ideas to our marketing campaigns
- High level of empathy
- Growth mindset
- Experience with two-sided marketplaces
- Medical/dental benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefits
- A stocked kitchen and unlimited caffeine
- Mission-driven work
- Fun, collaborative, balanced culture