Technical Program Manager
Engineering | United States | Full Time | From $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
Spokeo is a people search engine and identity platform that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With nearly 15 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
As the Technical Program Manager, you will organize, clarify, and align different teams’ projects and initiatives around our company goals. You will collaborate with Product Owners and the Leadership Team to ensure that different initiatives meet their goals on time and within budget. This position reports to Spokeo’s CTO.
What You’ll Do - This includes an estimate of where time will be spent. This is subject to change:
- 25% - Facilitate and improve roadmap planning, project estimation, scaled scrum, and other business processes.
- 25% - Collaborate with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure that their teams meet project and company goals consistently and timely.
- 25% - Implement and improve operational analytics, agile process optimization, and product delivery reporting.
- 25% - Organize and align projects, milestones, goals, and OKRs
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience with program management and project management at a software or tech company
- 3+ years of experience with business analysis and/or data analytics
- 3+ years of experience delivering technology projects (end-to-end) and working with engineering & product teams.
- Experience with diverse Project Management methodologies such as SAFe, Agile development (Scrum and Kanban), and software development & delivery life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge and delivery of products and services that are based on distributed Web, Data, ETL, and Cloud technologies.
Named Best Company for 2023 by Comparably in Perks & Benefits, Happiness, Compensation, and Work-Life Balance.
Spokeo offers a bonus program, equity plans, and 401K matching for qualified roles. Twice a year, we do discretionary, merit-based salary increases. Additional benefits include all employees' 100% medical/dental/vision coverage and unlimited PTO.
Spokeo extends written offers to candidates who successfully complete their selection process. Spokeo’s offers include a base salary, participation in a company bonus program, stock options, and comprehensive benefits. A final offer will depend on several factors, including, but not limited to, marketplace competition, job leveling, the candidate’s experience, skills, etc.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully executed agreement on file, and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.