Senior Visual Designer
Product | Remote | Full Time
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will design product experiences and user interfaces that make data more beautiful and easier to understand. You will research user behaviors, design user interfaces, and interactions, and develop compelling experiences that solve customer needs, and develop #BeautifulData experiences. You will work closely with other Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to tell beautiful stories about data.98
- Create innovative, performant, and compelling graphic elements balancing beautiful aesthetics with clear functionality
- Define interaction models, user flows, and concepts and integrate the Spokeo brand and visual identity into product features
- Contribute to all phases of product development by handcrafting experiences, designing visual elements, and creating assets
- Help formalize and establish our design system and facilitate its adoption and evolution
- Create a wide range of deliverables, from high-fidelity UI elements to written processes and documentation
- Incorporate data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a visual UI designer
- Experience evolving an existing design system
- An extensive online portfolio of design work, showcasing your role in creating delightful and well-crafted experiences, with a solid understanding of design systems
- Proficient in modern creative tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc
- Strong sense of design principles, hierarchy, typography, layout, and conceptual skills
- Have experience creating design systems, product guidelines, and brand guidelines
- Enjoy delivering pixel-perfect user interfaces and components, including iconography sets, with an eye towards modularity and flexibility
- Prioritize positive customer experiences above your design vision
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, design leadership, and presentation and storytelling skills
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.