Senior Product Manager, Data
Product | Pasadena, CA | Full Time
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
As the Senior Product Manager Data, you will be responsible for bringing to market innovative products that deliver recurring customer value and make the world around us more transparent. You will work with all of Spokeo's functional areas and vendors, utilizing first- and third-party data to improve our data offerings. This position reports to our CEO and forms a key pillar of our data-focused culture.
- Leverage first- and third-party data to develop product experiences that deliver actionable insights to customers.
- Work with Engineering, Product Design, Data Science, Analytics, and Marketing teams to bring data products to market.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and customer behavior analysis to help develop a data strategy.
- Identify and negotiate with third-party vendors to enhance our data offering and optimize costs.
- Conduct data analysis, data profiling, and data mining using traditional and advanced statistical techniques to understand and strengthen our data capabilities.
- Help expand our master data catalog and enhance our data warehouse design.
- Manage projects, epics, stories, bugs, and tests in JIRA, Confluence, and other tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field.
- 8+ years of experience with product management and product development at a data or tech company.
- 4+ years of experience with data analytics and/or business analytics.
- Experience with business development and data acquisition at a data or tech company.
- Experience with SQL for purposes profiling and ad-hoc query investigations.
- Experience with open-source big-data tools such as AWS, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, Parquet, etc. preferred.
- Experience with agile software development, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Great skills in communication and stakeholder management.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.