TradeTracker Ukraine | Kyiv City, Ukraine | Full Time
TradeTracker.com is looking for a WordPress Engineer
Candidates must have an advanced WordPress development skillset with experience working on team-based projects. This is an opportunity to lead by example while helping to nurture and develop a culture that believes in self-motivation and growth.
‣ PHP & MySQL development, including object-oriented PHP.
‣ WordPress database structure.
‣ Development expertise with custom post types, custom fields, and custom
‣ Experience in custom themes and custom plugins development from scratch.
‣ Understanding of WordPress loop, shortcodes, hooks, and rest API.
‣ Extensive experience in the full development life cycle.
‣ Comfortable with a command line and WP-CLI
‣ Experience with multilingual WordPress websites.
‣ Able to show examples of your work within your GitHub/BitBucket/WP
‣ WPBakery Page Builder
‣ CSS pre-processors (SASS or LESS)
‣ Responsive Frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap)
‣ 3rd party APIs
‣ AWS or other Cloud Computing platform
‣ PHP Unit Testing
‣ Experience with dependency management tools like Composer, Grunt, ‣ ‣ ‣ Gulp, and Bower.
What we offer:
• Сompetitive salary;
• Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals;
• Comfortable office in the city center (Universytet metro station)
• Flexible work schedules
• Professional development opportunities
• Friendly team
• Sick leaves
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 24 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.