TradeTracker Ukraine | Kyiv City, Ukraine | Full Time
TradeTracker is looking for a very skilled Designer to join our team in Kyiv
• A designer who likes to create both graphic design and UI (websites and etc);
• Understanding the basics of composition, typography, the nature of color;
• Have the ability to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate design solutions in a collaborative environment;
• Fluent in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as the Adobe Ps, Ai, In, Figma or Sketch;
• Portfolio or a desire to complete a test task;
• Intermediate or higher proficiency in English
• Сreation of marketing materials (creativity, banners and graphic design for articles, news, advertising);
• Design and create product and client presentations;
• Develop brochures, flyers, folders, leaflets, and any other DTP items;
• Further explore opportunities for leveraging designs across the organization.
That would be a plus:
• If you love to create illustrations
• You are capable to create designs with HTML / CSS**
What we can offer you?
We can offer you, an opportunity to work inside a great skilled International team, that designs and delivers software used around the globe, on a scale, you probably did not see before. Along with a good salary, we offer you a chance to keep learning, help new colleagues, and evolve within an organization that is growing.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable, and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.