TradeTracker Netherlands | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
About the job:
The role of Bookkeeper is a hands-on position where you will be checking international accounts and monthly P&L statements for bookkeeping and reporting purposes. You will oversee accounting and execute monitoring of internal financial controls.
The professional development opportunity is exceptional and for the right individual could realistically lead to a (management) position encompassing international responsibility. You will report to the Director.
- Performing financial bookkeeping on a day to day and month to month basis;
- Owning the invoicing processes;
- Preparing payment batches;
- Managing debtors and receivables;
- Facilitating the payroll process;
- Delivering financial reports to senior management;
- Checking of international accounts;
- Executing financial control processes;
- Liaising with managerial staff.
- Knowlegde and experience in GAAP and IFRS reporting practices;
- Work experience with Exact Online;
- Perfect Dutch and English language and communication skills;
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment;
- Familiarity with online advertising;
- Analytical thinking.
TradeTracker is internationally present, and as members of the online community, we know better than anyone the internet’s ability to make national borders irrelevant.
Our global office presence helps us remain approachable and relevant to individual national markets, while also opening a network of potential international partners.
An ambition to grow has led to our presence in over 19 different countries, while we continually make plans for our next big venture.