Sales Operations Deal Desk Manager
Finance | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
ShareThis, the Sharing Intelligence® Company, powers human connections on the internet. Among website owners, ShareThis is best known for our free sharing service, first offered in 2007. ShareThis buttons allow visitors to sites in our publisher network to share content directly to more than 40 social channels, with a single click, thereby attracting more traffic to the publisher’s site. With more than 3 million publishers in our global network, ShareThis observes hundreds of millions of page visits per day, from people around the world.
About this Role:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Deal Desk Manager to report directly into the CFO. You have a proven track record of driving sales team productivity, savvy in sales reporting and data analysis. You are able to manage commissions compensation and provide Deal Desk support for our dynamic and collaborative team. ShareThis has operations across the US and customers across the globe.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to ensure data accuracy in Salesforce. This will include but is not limited to managing cross-functional teams to establish consistent definitions of sales and pipeline stages
- Work with Sales and Revenue Operations leadership to establish robust rules of engagement to govern sales processes and eliminate friction between the sales and customer success organizations
- Manage sales planning activities including annual and quarterly quota planning and territory mapping/assignment
- Partner closely with sales and marketing leadership to implement scalable, repeatable, data driven processes based on industry best practices
- Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization. Foster an ecosystem of continuous process improvement
- Work with sales leaderships to review and identify key improvement areas in the full sales cycle including handoff between marketing to sales and SDRs to AEs
- Assist sales enablement with the focus on compressing new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, and ensuring sales process consistency
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide accurate prediction into future revenue performance. Provide revenue forecast real time reporting
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop dashboards and reports leveraging existing technologies such as Salesforce and Domo to ensure forecasting and reporting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company
- Work with Sales Leadership, Finance, and Operations to design sales quota and compensation incentive programs, and ongoing governance, that tie to company objectives, motivate our sales team to sell, and rewards them for doing so.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations & Strategy or similar capacity for a SaaS or Ad/MarTech company and/or a foundational skill set in transaction services or an analytical sales finance role
- Experience presenting to executives a plus
- Experience interacting and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide analytical support
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
- Personality traits: influencer, analytical, resourceful, self-starter, great communicator, passionate, flexible, accountable, dependable, organized.