Manager, Strategic Finance, FP&A
Finance | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
ShareThis, the Sharing Intelligence® Company, powers human connections on the internet.
Among website owners, ShareThis is best known for our free sharing service, first offered in 2007. ShareThis buttons allow visitors to sites in our publisher network to share content directly to more than 40 social channels, with a single click, thereby attracting more traffic to the publisher’s site. With more than 3 million publishers in our global network, ShareThis observes hundreds of millions of page visits per day, from people around the world.
About this Role:
As Manager, Strategic Finance, FP&A at ShareThis, you will work closely with the CFO to drive our financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis. In this role, you will have unique visibility across the entire company and serve as a key liaison between multiple departments and teams. You will turn your analyses into deep insights, communicate these insights to key stakeholders and executives, and support strategic decision making. You will drive the companywide Financial Planning & Analysis. (FP&A).
- Drive the strategic planning cycle by partnering with key business partners to own P&L, cash flow, and forecasts/budgets.
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts with aligned business leader partnership, to drive towards improved forecast accuracy.
- Work closely and directly with the CFO and executive leadership to support company-wide strategic initiatives, including M&A corporate development.
- Work directly with the most senior leadership of the company and cross-functionally with business partners across the broader organization, including the CRO, sales and operations teams.
- Develop, track and report meaningful financial and operational metrics to leadership team to support data driven business decisions.
- Effectively perform ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Understand business changes to operational planning and prepare creative reporting for analyzing key trends to make pivotal decisions.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an FP&A Analyst within a technology company, and experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, or Big 4 Accounting firm.
- 2+ years’ of experience in Enterprise Software and SaaS domain is preferred.
- Strong ability to create financial models and turn data into actionable insights.
- High integrity and impeccable business judgement with the ability to effectively collaborate cross functionally to influence senior leadership teams.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key business stakeholders across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance is a must, MBA or CPA is a plus.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; organized and detailed. Eagerness to further develop self and others.
- Resourceful and determined; ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and accounting concepts.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; adaptable and flexible to support continuous growth and process evolution.