Director, Data Products
Product | Remote | Full Time | From $130,000.00 to $160,000.00 per year
ShareThis is a leader in behavioral data products. From a continuously refreshed, broadly representative, and privacy-compliant selection of digital behavioral data, ShareThis derives insights into the interests of consumers and businesspeople. These insights are delivered as data products used by enterprise technology platforms to drive better business decisions and outcomes.
You will be responsible for leading the creation and management of ShareThis data products that solve enterprise business problems in areas such as marketing, analytics, consumer research, and demand forecasting.
- Understand and document business needs for which ShareThis data is well-suited to provide solutions
- Structure a ShareThis data solution to address each need, using existing tools and off-the-shelf data component products, plus data science and engineering
- Design and oversee development of user interfaces and experiences to explore and access ShareThis data solutions, via standalone software interfaces or, as appropriate, via partner solutions
- Work with marketing, ops and sales to structure go-to-market offerings
- Significant experience and a track record in building successful data and analytic products
- An understanding of how data is used in enterprise environments to drive business processes, especially those related to marketing and sales
- Deep experience in one or more of the industries where ShareThis operates, such as consumer products and retail, financial services, health and pharma, or B2B software
- Strength and familiarity with designing UI and UX solutions for data and analytic products and solutions
- Strong understanding of and experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of Web and API architecture
- Hands-on ability to work with big data, e.g. querying, structuring, and generating insight via mainstream tools
- Knowledge and experience using statistics in a data context
Nice to Have:
- Prior work experience in a high performing product organization, accompanied by an interest in and ability to propose and help implement effective practices from the product management discipline
- Some prior direct experience solving business problems using data and analytics, in an enterprise or service provider setting
The range of base salary for the position is between $130,000-$160,000, plus bonus, equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary and may be outside of this range depending on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, experience, and work location.