Creative Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
ShareThis uncovers the topography of human behavior, unlocking the power of digital behavioral data while providing stewardship and respect for global consumers who share their data.
ShareThis is known for our free sharing tool, first offered in 2007. From the 3 million websites around the world that use our sharing tools, ShareThis assembles data from billions of page visits every month, under agreements with site owners and with the consent of site visitors. From this data, ShareThis builds products to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. We partner with agencies, brands and many leading advertising and marketing technology companies. Our clients and partners choose ShareThis data for its unparalleled scale, breadth, and insight.
- Manage and execute an expanding multi-channel content marketing plan, achieving measurable lifts in new customer acquisition and thought leadership.
- Produce effective online content with compelling stories that challenge, inspire, engage, and ultimately convert. Ensure clarity and consistency of messaging.
- Drive expansion of an early-stage lead generation campaign to develop a strong sales funnel, leveraging PPC channels, SEM, and inbound marketing.
- Increase engagement and maintain brand voice on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) to attract qualified prospects. Identify new, strategic channels for growth.
- Oversee full-cycle design and content creation for the development of marketing collateral/materials, relying on professional outsourcing as needed to balance bandwidth and available resources.
- 4+ years of experience in a dynamic growth, creative, or content marketing role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills. Passion for creating stellar content and powerful stories.
- A balanced creative and analytical mind. You enjoy obsessing over vibrant color palettes but are unafraid to interpret and explain quantitative insights.
- Skilled in design, with expertise in platforms like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Resourceful and scrappy - you’re able to creatively leverage available content and tools to execute quickly and effectively.
- The obvious: High attention to detail, hyper-collaborative, thorough and meticulous.
- Must be agile and confident juggling multiple projects at once.
- Understanding of the adtech/martech landscape a plus.