Account Executive, NY
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
ShareThis uncovers the topography of human behavior, unlocking the power of digital behavioral data while providing stewardship and respect for global consumers who share their data. ShareThis is known for our free sharing tool, first offered in 2007. From the 3 million websites around the world that use our sharing tools, ShareThis assembles data from billions of page visits every month, under agreements with site owners and with the consent of site visitors. From this data, ShareThis builds products to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. We partner with agencies, brands and many leading advertising and marketing technology companies. Our clients and partners choose ShareThis data for its unparalleled scale, breadth, and insight.
ShareThis is seeking an Account Executive with expertise in media and data sales to join our Sales team. This person will be responsible for building strategic relationships, hunting new accounts, growing agency accounts, and contributing to bottom-line revenue. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about social, excited about the digital space and the evolution of media into data. This person should have excellent communication skills to manage day-to-day business relationships and participate in office banter. A ShareThis Account Executive should also be a creative problem solver, analytical, and entrepreneurial minded.
What You'll Do
- Proactively identify growth opportunities with agencies and Ad Tech Marketers
- Identify and sell digital campaigns across a variety of categories
- Grow ShareThis data business by selling to agency trading desks, programmatic teams and identifying client direct opportunities.
- Meet and exceed a quarterly revenue and data quota
- Work with your Account Manager on all new and existing business
- Utilize internal social insights tools to support recommendations
What You'll Need
- 5+ years’ experience in media and programmatic sales
- Omnicom relationships preferred
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal communication (written & verbal) skills
- High attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Self starter who consistently takes initiative to build relationships, new leads and drive revenue
- Self-motivated and eager to succeed
- Programmatic experience
- Completed a BA/BS with a strong academic record