Branch Services Representative II
Branch Services | Burlingame, CA | Full Time
San Francisco Federal Credit Union has been serving San Francisco since 1954. Today, anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in San Francisco and San Mateo counties may apply for membership. We currently serve more than 45,000 members with assets over $1 billion. San Francisco FCU is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and is an Equal Housing Lender. Our corporate office is located at 770 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California 94102. SanFranciscoFCU.com
The Branch Services Representative II serves as the liaison between the member and the Credit Union. He or she provides Superior Service and deepens relationships with each and every member. Provides a variety of transactional and services over all delivery channels as well as provides information on a full range of credit union products and services. Opens accounts for members, interviews, identifies and professionally handles the members’ financial needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Consistently cross-sells credit union products and services while displaying a comprehensive understanding of all product features/benefits.
- Meets goals in funding and processing consumer loans and credit cards.
- Displays results when exceeding member expectations by actively collaborating in research efforts to identify causes of member issues, problem resolutions and provide necessary updates and information to members.
- Consistently meets/exceeds assigned sales goals; proactively collaborates with management to seek improvement in ability to reach goals when needed.
- Opens new accounts for new and existing members.
- Asks members for referrals at every opportunity.
- Processes teller transactions.
Education and Background
- A minimum of three (2) years related experience and/or training.
- Must possess and consistently deliver strong customer service and sales skills.
- Ability to be well organized, team-player, motivated and flexible with working hours.
- Possess and demonstrate the ability to maintain organized and accurate records.
- Possess good mathematical aptitude, in addition to outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Display proficiency in use of basic business and cash handling machines.
- Able to work Saturdays, holidays and overtime as needed.
Physical Requirements, Reasonable Accommodation and Work Environment
All reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure a safe and functioning working environment for those individuals who will require such accommodations
- Requires standing, bending, stooping, sitting, walking, twisting, and turning.
- Might require lifting up to 15 pounds
- Requires use of computer keyboard, calculator, and mouse.
- Work environment is indoors; majority of the time is spent sitting at a desk or standing during teller transactions.