Information Technology | Temple Terrace, FL | Full Time
Provides data guidance and compliance recommendations at the architecture level across multiple IT applications. This position will have a focus on data compliance standards such as CCPA and GDPR.
The daily job duties will consist of working with multiple applications, reviewing their data capture, handling, and retention policies, comparing them to the rules around data compliance standards such as CCPA and GDPR. Creation and presentation of architecture recommendation documents pertinent to data architecture and compliance.
Reviewing data flow diagrams to document the exchange of data and the extent to which compliance regulations need to be applied to data files, databases, or other data repositories.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Data architecture background
• Data security and compliance experience
• Strong verbal and documentation skills
• Ability to review technical details and flow diagrams and capture into architecture documents the adherence to standards and practices
• Technical data design background
• CCPA and GDPR compliance training
• 2 – 3 year experience in data security and compliance