Warehouse | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Warehouse Associate needed - hiring immediately!! First shift - Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm - apply today!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Receiving—unload incoming shipments, compare documents for accuracy and notify the appropriate personnel of any discrepancies or damage. Identify and store material accordingly.
- Order Fulfillment— using appropriate paperwork, locate, pull and stage material for shipment.
- Shipping—package materials, follow shipping method requested and submit paperwork upon completion.
- Will Call—ability to assist all will-call and walk-in customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; notify management of any issues or concerns.
- Operate saw to cut materials to specified dimensions.
Experience: Forklift and shipping/receiving experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time