Quality Assurance Administrator
Quality Assurance | Fullerton, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Summary: The Quality Assurance Clerk is responsible for coordinating all Corporate Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities. They serve as a Quality Management Representative for the corporate facility which includes inspection and coordinating overall quality control activities. Additionally, the position is responsible for document control, completing surveys from our customers, ensuring surveys are sent to our vendors and sending out customer satisfaction surveys to existing customers. This position will also be responsible of inputting data into the QMS/ERP system database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Monitor product & process quality through Return Material Authorization (RMAs), Scrap, and Rejects.
- Provide reports to the Corporate Quality Assurance Manager. Take action to contain, correct and solve quality-related concerns at the root level.
- Provide support to customers and management. Act as a liaison between the organization and customers.
- Responds to quality assurance issues and provides problem resolution to internal and external customers
- Continuously evaluate Quality systems, procedures and processes to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain standards, best practices, and procedures of the document control system
- Complete surveys from customers
- Send out and manage customer and vendor surveys
- Schedule Internal, vendor, and customer registration audits
- Other duties and assignments as required
Experience: Experience in both quality assurance and quality control activities. Manufacturing background experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time