Administrative | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Responsible for sourcing and maintaining contracts for office and warehouse supplies to support necessary goods to perform daily tasks
- Point of contact for facility maintenance issues
- Partner with corporate HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage service and maintenance schedules associated with operational functions of the branch
- Manage and file documentation for the branch
- Manage inbound and outbound mailing for the branch
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manages reception at front desk for all guests- including visitors, vendors and walk-in customers.
- Responsible for reception of all inbound phone calls
- Coordinate schedules and appointments for visitors of the office
- Responsible for purchase order management to include assisting in spot buy order entry, confirming receipt/delivery of all open PO’s and resolution of past due PO’s
- Responsible for sales order management to include assisting in sales order entries, maintaining open order reports and invoicing sales orders
- Responsible for quality control to include managing certifications and test reports and all documentation related to records of goods
- Responsible for operations management to include monthly Operational Efficiency (OOE) report, monthly inventory cycle counts, analysis and reporting of all operational policies and procedures
- Responsible for accounting to include accounts receivables, and reconciling invoices, billing and orders
Experience: Previous office administration experience required, experience in manufacturing, warehouse, plastics industry a plus.
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Key Words: administration, manager, credit cards, purchase orders, sales orders, manufacturing