Inside Sales Representative
Sales | San Jose | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
*$1,000 SIGNING BONUS - APPLY TODAY!!!*
We are looking for motivated and well-spoken inside sales representatives to join our sales team in San Jose. You will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers and ensuring a smooth sales process.
In this role, you will provide product information, pricing and support to customers. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible to service, maintain and grow existing accounts as well as, develop targeted accounts. The goal is to increase sales revenue, gross profit dollars and maximize the GP% on each account and order.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Experience: Industrial inside sales, distribution or similar experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides knowledge of product lines and applications to customers
- Calculates, quotes and negotiates price, deliveries and terms of sale
- Develops a strong relationship with customers and resolve problems
- Sources materials from vendors
- Performs outgoing calls and prospects new business
- Communicates with outside sales, purchasing and management on new developments, sourcing, and key account information
- Attends and participates in branch sales meetings
- Attends manufacturers representatives education meetings on product lines and applications
- Presents annual sales budget predictions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time