Manufacturing | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Summary: A deburrer smooths edges and sides of manufactured parts, typically metal components, either manually or with a machine. A deburrer inspects and finishes equipment parts to ensure they fit properly into the machinery according to the specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include the following as well as other duties that may be assigned:
- Finishing – Sanding, shaping, buffing, polishing, flame polishing, joining
- Forming – Drape forming, vacuum forming and line bending
- Assembly – will include gluing and packaging
- Promotes cost reduction opportunities and delegates responsibility for action
- Ensures plant and equipment is maintained to achieve production requirements and provide a safe and clean work environment
Licensing/Certificates: CNC Certification a plus. Must be forklift certified.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full Time