CNC Machine Operator
Manufacturing | Chino, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Summary: We are seeking an experienced candidate with the ability and skills to produce machined parts by setting up and operating the CNC router. Promotes safe practices while operating router to appropriately achieve an exceptional cut of material.
Responsibilities include the following as well as other duties that may be assigned:
- Read blueprint and/or job order for product specifications including dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions such as feed rates, cutting speed, depth of cut
- Follow sequence of operations
- Select and secure tool in tool holder
- Position and secure work-piece.
- Ability to use equipment to position tools and work-pieces in relation to each other
- Edit feeds, speeds, and depth of cut.
- Observe operation of machine and machined work-piece to specifications
Licensing/Certificates: CNC certification a plus. Must be forklift certified.