Sales | Santa Ana, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Summary: Our company has a need for a growth-minded Business Manager that understands what it takes to implement strategies and achieve sustained success. This person will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations to include sales, operations, personnel, inventory and branch assets.
Candidates are also expected to be able to think on their feet. The landscape of our industry changes daily, and we need someone who can adapt and learn on the spot.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is great at developing and executing business plans to achieve sales and net profit goals. The Business Manager will excel at developing strategic business relationships with clients and vendors to drive the overall success of the business.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages business plans that generates new growth and maximizes net profit.
- Full P&L responsibility to exceed sales and net profit expectations.
- Manages all business assets including: inventory, equipment and structures.
- Ensures safe working environment for all employees while adhering to regulatory compliance.
- Monitors and corrects processes and product quality through RMA’s, scrap and rejects.
- Continuously evaluates overall workflow, equipment, processes and personnel to ensure resources are optimized for maximum efficiency.
- Ensures all employees are adequately trained in their respective area of focus, providing guidance and performance feedback.
- Drives profitable sales growth through independent and collaborative initiatives.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors Degree preferred. Five years of management experience preferred but not required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, apply now!