Administrative | Tualatin, OR | Full Time
Who We Are:
Professional Plastics is a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Join Our Team!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with proven experience in the manufacturing, warehouse or relatable field. Must be familiar with a variety of warehouse concepts, practices and procedures to include, but not limited to, cost and inventory adjustments, reviewing/verifying order accuracy and profitability and organizing negative bins.
The Administrative Assistant will be the main point of contact for the warehouse staff on drop ship orders and transfers to other locations. Concise and efficient communication is integral in this role. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Tualatin branch office.
Experience: A minimum of 3+ years administrative experience is required. Distribution and/or plastic industry is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Processes credit cards and invoice sales orders daily, using required security processes
- Processes drop ships and transfers requested by other branches
- Responsible for inventory adjustments
- Maintains new customer information database
- Processes credit applications
- Assists with Purchase Orders for outside processing of material
- Receives materials, responsible for ensuring material and quantity are correct, notifying management of any discrepancies
- Releases sales orders, notify sales person of any damage or discrepancies in quantity
- Responsible for RMA processes and credits to customers
- Responsible for communicating shipping information to sales team and customers
- Processes fabricated jobs through Work in Progress
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full Time