Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounting | Chino, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Sorts, codes, posts and files open AP invoices
- Pulls/matches invoices to checks
- Researches statements and problem invoices
- Works with purchasing department on pre-paid orders
- Issues check, wire, and credit card runs
- Issues manual checks
- Helps with front reception
- Answers daily emails from suppliers
- Sets up to suppliers
- Requests certificates of insurance
- Prints emails from AP email account, sorts and stamps in
- Helps to maintain the check/wire registers
Experience: 2-3 years experience required. Must know 10-key.
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time