Accounting Manager - Singapore/Taiwan
Accounting | Chino, CA | Full Time | From $85,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
The Accounting Manager will plan and direct the accounting activities for the Professional Plastics Singapore and Taiwan branches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Maintaining appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining internal controls and safeguards for receipt of revenue and safeguard of assets
- Managing month end close and improve the month-end reporting process
- Managing General Ledger, Fixed Assets, and other general accounting topics
- Inventory and Cost Accounting experience in efficiency and rate variances for labor, material, and variable overhead expenses
- Overseeing accounts payable, coding & accounts receivables
- Payroll and benefits accounting
- Coordinating all transactional banking and cash management activities; ensure all bank reconciliations are completed accurately & timely
- Providing scheduled and ad hoc financial and management reports
- Complying with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements oversee filings (Sales & Use, Property)
- Working with outside auditors, accountants, attorneys, and other consultants
- Ensure that all monthly account reconciliations are performed accurately, completely, and on-time
- Experience with multi branch and multi corporation environment
We are seeking a candidate with strong ERP skills in a multi-branch, multi-company environment. Experience with SYSPRO is ideal, similar/related experience with a fully integrated ERP is required
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; to include pivot tables, VLOOKUP
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, FSA, Employee Assistance Program, 401K Retirement Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time