Operations and Compliance Specialist
Operations | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
Pricefx is a bold and unconventional B2B software company founded in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pure-play, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are a solid, well-funded, sustainably growing company that is and will continue to grab market share and expand globally in the years ahead. It is an exciting time to be at Pricefx and a great time to join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for setting up the internal control environment in accordance with market standards (e.g. ISO, SOC). You will help to manage risk assessment within the company and the certification process. As an employee of the Global company, you will cooperate with other entities (USA, Australia) to ensure the above mentioned.
You will be in charge of...
- Manage the certification process while cooperating with colleagues across all relevant departments (ISO, SOC, others…)
- Support the setting up of adequate measurement figures for relevant internal processes
- Develop and manage 2nd line controls of selected processes crucial for Pricefx and help to build the necessary policy structure
- Communicate with internal teams, suppliers and external auditors
- Be SPOC for all internal and external stakeholders
- Create internal compliance trainings for selected areas and establish a proper knowledge sharing base within Pricefx
- Govern the internal signature structure (PoA)
- Consult with the legal department and advise on compliance matters
- Identify, investigate, and report compliance issues, irregularities, and violations
- Participate in internal projects as needed
What should you have to succeed?
- Min. 2 years proven experience in the field of compliance or internal audit
- Good knowledge of processes management
- Fast, Flexible and Friendly
- Open minded, creative, attention to detail and independent
- English level C2
- Other languages are an advantage
- The candidate needs to have the valid work visa for the Czech Republic or permanent residency
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- No relocation packages.
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically 0-15%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be working with a great, devoted team on building and expanding a great company with a strong, friendly culture and uncompromised customer-centricity. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life and influence the direction and future of the company while working within “Fast, Friendly and Flexible” environment. We are a BYOD office with a generous monthly IT stipend. Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or on a bench in the park. And you do get over-standard benefits.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in