Customer Success Manager
Sales | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
Customer Success Manager
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our goal is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our team and our solutions are very flexible which is best represented by our customers from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kaercher, Tata Steel and many others. We are a sustainable company which is and will be growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us across borders.
You take care of our customers and help them make the best use of our pricing platform, now and in the future. You are the primary contact for our customers, the face and the voice of Price f(x). You help our customers with onboarding, adoption and growth. You provide feedback to the product team. You share your experiences with the Customer Success Team and vice-versa.
You will be in charge of…
- Ensuring customers achieve their desired outcome by using our product and have the best possible experience when interacting with our company
- Gaining customer insights and offer solutions, recommendations and provide the support the customer needs to accomplish their pricing strategy
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the assigned customer accounts, from the site champion through senior executives, to promote adoption, expansion and extension of the use of Price f(x) solutions
- Addressing concerns during and after implementation
- Being the first point of contact for the customer and for our Accounting and Solution Delivery teams for all things related to subscriptions and invoicing.
- Handling commercial escalations: commercial liaison post-sale, during delivery and post-implementation
- Identifying the customer’s risks in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan
- Assisting Sales and Marketing by matching the best referrals & success stories
- Documenting business-value driven customer success stories and best practices
- Conducting online presentations, webinars and onsite meetings.
- Writing blog posts and newsletter content about the different ways our platform can be used.
What should you have to succeed?
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Consultative and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand our customers’ various business models/markets
- Customer support and account management experience, preferably in high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to understand software applications
- Well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at executive levels of the organization
- Enthusiasm for working with and directing cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to create improvements or solve issues
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary to company/customer locations
- Strong knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with implementation of Enterprise software
- Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the EU
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here, and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life. We will give you a free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or elsewhere. And you get above-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Prague or Germany (remote office)