Operations | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the border.
You can find out more about us:
We are truly international, operating all across the world and with offices in the Czech Republic, Chicago and Brisbane. Our culture is what we treasure the most and we call all Pricefx people a Family. All of us have an opportunity to speak up and help the company with its growth.
Develop a first-class accounting department supporting global business operations (7 countries). Supervise and improve operations in centralized Czech accounting team. Work with local accountants (internal and external) to fulfil tax reporting and statutory accounting requirements. Upgrade existing internal processes.
You will be responsible for...
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting data and compliance with applicable local statutory and Group accounting policies
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closings in accordance with group standards
- Preparation of annual statements (financial statements, notes to FS, etc.) in accordance with applicable statutory and requirements of auditors
- Ensure preparation of tax returns for VAT and CIT, VAT ledgers, sales reports, corporate withholding tax returns (with group tax and external vendors)
- Methodological management and accounting of invoices received
- Running intercompany accounting and monthly consolidation
- Active participation in internal projects
- Communication and cooperation with group tax advisor, data team and FPA
- Methodological management and supervision of an international team of accountants centered in Czech republic
What should you have to succeed?
- Solid grasp of accounting standards, including cross-border consolidation
- Experience with managing the team
- Passion for accounting coupled with the ability to see the “bigger picture”
- Solid organizational skills including meticulous attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English; German is a plus
- University degree
This would make it easier...
- Prior experience with a global ERP system, ideally Oracle NetSuite
- Basic understanding of IFRS / U.S. GAAP accounting standards
- 3-5 years of experience with “Big Four” audit AND/OR of leading an accounting department
Other job specifics
- Location: ideally Hradec Králové (or Prague with travelling to Hradec Králové to visit the team min. 4 times a month ideally)
- Travel required occasionally
- Full-time employment
- Permanent contract
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.