Operations | Hradec Králové, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin,Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Grab the exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SW company where you will build and take maintain a system to process supplier invoices and travel expenses. If you feel like you have solid experience and would like to be one of those who put the base stones of professional new finance department delivering high quality and value to our business keep reading. You will report to the Head of Accounting.
You will be in charge of…
- Ensuring efficiency & high quality of Accounts Payable process in a multinational environment
- Checking and booking of received invoices in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Posting travel expenses and booking company credit and debit card expenses
- Supplier master data, ensuring completeness and accuracy of this data
- Dealing with supplier and employee enquiries
What should you have to succeed?
- Advanced written and spoken English (German knowlege is a big plus)
- Working knowledge of Accounting, taxes and financial principles
- Good Excel skills are a must (e.g. for reporting)
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- NetSuite / Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Teamwork skills and customer orientation are key pre-requisite
- Analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
- To be authorized to work lawfully in the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Location: Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.