Craft Positions | Newtown, PA | Full Time
Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III, Inc. ("PKF") is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier general contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not available in competitors.
PKF's project list includes water & wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, power plants, complex electrical systems, rail systems, foundations, bridges, roadways, and tunnels throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Regions.
PKF offers employees rewarding careers in the construction industry. Priding ourselves on the quality of our workforce, the PKF approach is founded upon strong, collaborative efforts that ensure the sharing of ideas and the involvement of all stakeholders. As thought leaders in the industry, our team creates solutions that get the job done on time and done correctly.
Throughout its history, PKF’s hallmarks of SAFETY, QUALITY, and ON-TIME CONSTRUCTION have been evident in our projects. Shaped by industry leading professionals, employee owners and highly skilled craft personnel, in all we do, we live by and strive to demonstrate "Excellence Built on Integrity."
PKF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PKF Mark III, Inc. is in search of a Plumber/Pipefitter to work on many of our plant projects to perform skilled Pipefitter work.
- At least 3 years applicable experience working as a Plumber/Pipefitter on wastewater and water treatment plant projects
- Valid driver’s license
- Rigging skills required
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skills in heavy construction a plus
- Welding skills a plus
- Equipment operator a plus
- Worked with large diameter pipe a plus
- Skills laying yard pipe a plus
- Competitive wages available
- Full Health, dental, and life Insurance benefits offered
- Retirement plan offered
- Career advancement opportunity available
- Foreman and Journeyman positions available
- Projects located in NJ and PA