PLS Surveyor (PA/NJ)
Craft Positions | Newtown, PA | Full Time
Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III, Inc. ("PKF") is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier general contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not available in competitors.
PKF's project list includes water & wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, power plants, complex electrical systems, rail systems, foundations, bridges, roadways, and tunnels throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Regions.
PKF offers employees rewarding careers in the construction industry. Priding ourselves on the quality of our workforce, the PKF approach is founded upon strong, collaborative efforts that ensure the sharing of ideas and the involvement of all stakeholders. As thought leaders in the industry, our team creates solutions that get the job done on time and done correctly.
Throughout its history, PKF’s hallmarks of SAFETY, QUALITY, and ON-TIME CONSTRUCTION have been evident in our projects. Shaped by industry leading professionals, employee owners and highly skilled craft personnel, in all we do, we live by and strive to demonstrate "Excellence Built on Integrity."
PKF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PKF-Mark III, Inc. is seeking a skilled PA/NJ PLS Surveyor experienced in all manner of Heavy Highway and commercial Surveying. The ideal candidate possesses a background in Surveying on various types of large construction projects. They would be responsible for providing Surveying service to company Supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with design drawings.
- Establish control points
- Use all Standard Survey equipment efficiently
- Ability to produce red line Asbuilt drawings
- Provide Topographic and Cross-Section surveys as required
- Prepare required paperwork for surveying activities
- Maintain equipment assigned
- Supervise Rodman you are responsible for
- Coordinate surveying activities with project team
- Use Survey computer programs to aid in tasks
- 5 years min. technical Engineering/Surveying training
- 3 years min. relative construction field experience
- Ability to work well with others and under supervision
- Ability to work in all conditions and climates
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel (if needed)
- High school or equivalent education
- Valid driver's license
- PA and/or NJ LS required
Perks (At least the following):
- Competitive wages
- Full health and dental plans
- Life insurance plan
- Retirement plan
- Projects in PA/NJ