Operations | Greer, SC | Full Time | Opened 2 months ago
Fast growing family owned commercial roofing, siding, and sheet metal contracting company located in the Upstate since 1904. Our office is located in Greer, SC. We currently have approximately 150 employees.
This person must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment. There is room for growth in this position as the Company grows for a very self motivated and quick learner!
- Helping set up project sites including equipment and scaffolding.
- Helping to protect project site including setting up safety related equipment.
- Assist in the removal and disposal of debris created from removing existing roofing systems.
- Assist in the clean up and maintenance of project sites in neat and clean order.
- Observing how projects work and continuing to learn and build their personal skills.
- Learn how to work safe on projects sites.
- Moving materials on project sites. This may include moving materials into position for installation.
- Ability to use a tape measure.
- Ability to use simple hand tools including hammer, utility knife and chalk line.
- Ability to use a broom and other cleaning tools effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Communications include listening, speaking and written.
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy weighted objects.
Education and Experience
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to perform strenuous work when needed.