Operations | Greer, SC | Full Time | Opened 2 months ago
Fast growing family owned commercial roofing, siding, and sheet metal contracting company located in the Upstate since 1904. Our office is located in Greer, SC. We currently have approximately 150 employees.
This person must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment. There is room for growth in this position as the Company grows for a very self motivated and quick learner!
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify any non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log of activities on the job site.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure employees have corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Monitor job site activities daily and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance regarding quality of work or scheduling and report non-compliance to project team and work towards resolution.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
- Open the job-site at beginning of the day and secure the job-site at the end of the day.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must not be scared of heights.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Spanish a plus
- Ability to Identify and prioritize important tasks independently.
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Must submit to a background check and pass pre-employment drug testing screening process.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have a current valid Driver's License and submit to an MVR.
- Must have at least 4 years of commercial roofing experience
- Must be willing to perform strenuous work when needed.