Marketing Event Specialist
Marketing | Easton-Columbus, OH | Full Time
People Driven Technology, Inc is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
The company is seeking to hire a Marketing Event Specialist who will be responsible for all local customer-facing activities, partner relationships, and general office management. This is an in-office position.
- Plan and execute local marketing campaigns/events.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager for all activity correspondence (invites, landings pages, social media).
- Communicate all event details and registration/attendance with participating partners and PDT sales team.
- Coordinate invite distribution with local sales team.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues.
- Track campaign/event expenses and remain under budget.
- Document all campaigns/events details in NetSuite.
- Learn People Driven’s focuses and outcome path.
- Build relationships with local sales team and OEM partners.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor happenings.
- Regular reporting of field marketing activities.
- Assist in regular upkeep of local contacts and lists in HubSpot.
- Exhibit and attend relevant local conferences and tradeshows.
- Assist with office management tasks:
- Office Supply Orders
- Conference Room Scheduling
- Catering requests
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, Field Marketing or Event Planning preferred.
- Self-starter that is excited to be part of the initial group of employees for a high-growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills, and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
Recruitment Agency Notification
People Driven Technology, Inc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers email address, People Driven employees, or any other company location. People Driven Technology, Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
People Driven Technology, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs.
People Driven Technology, Inc is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact the recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.