Enterprise Architect- Security
Pre-Sales | Easton-Columbus, OH | Full Time
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Architect- Security
People Driven Technology, Inc is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
We are looking for a Presales I.T. Security Enterprise Architect to join our team in Columbus, Ohio. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in enterprise security architecture and have the ability to understand customers’ technical requirements and translate them into solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and deploying IT security solutions for our clients. Additionally, this individual will provide technical guidance on security solutions and processes as well as provide technical demonstrations of solutions.
Understanding and work experience with the following technologies preferred: (endpoint, firewall, SIEM/SOC, building security frameworks, incident response, risk/compliance)
- Develop security architectures and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide technical guidance on security solutions and processes
- Develop and execute security assessment plans
- Design, build, and deploy IT security solutions
- Provide technical demonstrations of solutions
- Provide guidance on security best practices
- A bachelor's or master's degree, or equivalent experience, in a relevant field, such as computer science, cybersecurity, or information technology
- Professional certifications, such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Strong knowledge of security protocols, standards, and best practices, such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and OWASP Top 10
- Experience with security risk assessment and management processes
- Knowledge of network security, including firewall configuration and management, network segmentation, and intrusion detection and prevention
- Experience with cloud security, including the design and implementation of secure cloud architectures
- Familiarity with security tools and technologies, such as vulnerability scanners, identity and access management systems, and data loss prevention solutions
Recruitment Agency Notification
People Driven Technology, Inc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers email address, People Driven employees, or any other company location. People Driven Technology, Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
People Driven Technology, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs.
People Driven Technology, Inc is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact the recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.