Sales | Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana | Full Time
People Driven Technology, Inc is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
The company is seeking to hire an Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting, developing, and closing sales opportunities in core competencies of enterprise networking, hybrid cloud, cybersecurity, user experience, and lifecycle solutions. Candidates need a strong understanding of how technology enables businesses to develop strategies and meet objectives. The Account Executive will be involved in the entire sales cycle, including leading meetings to discuss key business and technology issues, assess clients' needs, and identify the products/solutions that best meet those needs.
- Byron Center, MI
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Carmel, IN
- Easton-Columbus, OH
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware and company services.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in-person meetings, and partnering with vendors or manufacturers.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales top-line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
- Manage ongoing customer account relationships to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth.
- Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided, and order requests are processed accurately and with the engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- Manage past due invoice resolution with accounting to ensure proper collections.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships with the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account.
- Develop partnerships with OEM Partners and optimize the joint selling opportunities.
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization, and identify their unique technology needs.
- Minimum of 7 years of direct selling experience in a high technology customer-facing sales environment.
- Self-starter that is excited to be part of the initial group of employees for a high-growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Excellent understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in an enterprise-level corporation.
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives.
- Strong financial and business expertise with an understanding of a multi-faceted business operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests in a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills, and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.