Portuguese Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service | Miami, FL | Full Time
PayerFusion's innovative TPA services utilize the latest medical claim processing technology coupled with our unique healthcare cost containment methodologies to provide you with the sharpest advantage possible. PayerFusion is looking for an efficient and personable Portuguese Customer Service Specialist to work in rapidly growing healthcare Third Party Administrator. Please join a team of excellence and reward. Must be fully proficient in the use of the Portuguese and English language. Spanish is a plus but not required.
We are a service-based company creating a full-featured software suite for the healthcare industry from scratch. Innovative drives us in creating a unique and meaningful experience for healthcare professionals. While many industry-wide solutions exist, nothing comes close to our ground-breaking approach.
- Main responsibilities will be liaising between providers and insurance companies to provide excellent service to insured members.
- Must be quality driven and a self-starter that is responsible and with excellent follow up skills.
- Excellent communications skills via email and telephone (must be proficient in good telephone use and etiquette skills) to communicate with clients and interact with medical providers and our in-house case management department.
- Must be proficient in all functions of computer office use including email, excel, crystal reporting and other day to day software tools
Must be fully proficient in the use of the Portuguese language- written and spoken communication Experience:
The right candidate must be bilingual in Portuguese and English proper use of the languages in both written and oral form. Spanish is a plus but not required.
- We prefer someone with ICD 10 and CPT 4 knowledge and an understanding of the healthcare forms (UB 04 and CMS 1500).
- Preferably must have previous medical field expertise in working in a health insurance company or HMO plan with authorizations, patient referrals and or customer service sales.
- We provide excellent health and dental insurances.
- We also provide of time off during the year (vacation/sick and holiday) and a pleasant working environment.