Operations | Seattle, WA | Full Time
Job Title: System Admin
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Reports to: IT Program Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Are you interested in working for a company that helps clients reimagine their workspace and are leaders in their industry? If you are savvy, caring, inventive, nimble, and resourceful, you need to read on.
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is looking for System Admin to support our PPM internal teams and clients.
As the System Admin, you will primarily work with our internal IT Program Manager and Operations team to provide solutions related to applications and platforms that PPM utilizes. This is a new position based on increased work and strategic growth. You will be working with our individual business units and stakeholders to help identify where performance and processes may be improved. You will help develop strategies to enhance productivity and implement efficient and practical system solutions. You will meet with key stakeholders to determine and articulate goals, gather and analyze data, process mapping, and create technical solutions that support team efficiency and collaboration.
You have great interpersonal and communication skills, strong report writing abilities, an aptitude for analyzing systems and system interactions, and great business acumen. You will serve as a liaison between PPM’s lines of business and the technology that supports its business process. You will also serve as an operational Subject Matter Expert (SME) on various organizational information management platforms.
Fast forward a year, what will you be doing?
You have become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in workplace management for internal customers within Pacific Program Management. You are consistent with your deadlines and commitments, great at correspondence, and your follow-up is strong. You are consistently completing tasks with no outstanding items or tickets. You have built strong relationships with existing clients, customers, and vendor partners and are able to establish rapport with new parties.
How will you get there?
- Completing onboarding, meet the team internally
- Start to develop relationship with team
- Understand the current state of technology tools, platforms, and applications
- Intro to broader PPM teams
- Start to brainstorm and develop help desk intake prioritization
- Ability to manage and execute on prioritized projects with high level of visibility
- Support PPM Operations team with project and program initiatives
- Develop relationship with PPM IT support
- Perform and delegate regular back ups and operations related procedures
- Continue to develop understanding of current state
- Propose PPM Help Desk IT solution
- Recommend solutions to solve for business challenges
- Move toward working on the road map for success
- Mastery of the majority of the technology platforms and systems
- Start executing on solution for help desk intake prioritization
What you will Need:
- Associates Degree in degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience with business management systems
- An excellent understanding of and experience with client-server computing environments
- Proficient in Office 365 SaaS applications (Azure primary client stack)
- Experience in building, maintaining, and governing MS SharePoint sites
- Ability to work independently and exercises good judgment
- Ability to multi-task and perform assigned tasks with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Expert attention to detail and organization
- Understand the Software Development Lifecycle
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is a fast-growing real estate program management company that helps companies reimagine their workspace to enable the potential of people. Our people-centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of workplace consulting, capital project management, and transition and relocation management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. We are rooted in values. Our foundation is built upon our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions. These values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Because everything we do and everything we are points to our purpose- to reimagine the potential of people and space.