Capital Project Management | Seattle, WA or Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Job Title: Senior Director - West Regional Leader
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)/President
Location: Seattle, WA or Los Angeles, CA
Are you interested in working for a company that helps clients reimagine their workspace and are leaders in their industry? If you are savvy, caring, inventive, nimble, and resourceful, you need to read on.
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is looking for a Sr. Director of Capital Project Management in Los Angeles that will build and expand the market as well as own the entire West Coast region. This is a brand new position based on the high growth goals of the company. You will be building and expanding the Los Angeles market along with the entire West Coast with support from the entire regional team. Therefore, you have many resources in the company that you can leverage.
You are well connected within the commercial real estate industry and are savvy enough to utilize your network to grow the business. Your subject matter expertise is critical in effectively managing and growing teams not only locally but across multiple geographies. You will identify new opportunities, pitch, propose, and deliver on projects. You will develop the regional annual budgets, business planning and strategy around people, partners and performance. You will create KPI’s to measure the success of your team and portfolio of projects. You will create an organization of consistent accountability and responsibility through feasible metrics and processes, which will ensure there is collaboration and integration of the people and teams within the region and across PPM. Engagement with the community through industry organizations and community services is another key part of your role. You own the relationships with the vendor partners who provide outside support like localized sales, marketing, or other business support services.
Fast forward a year, what will you be doing?
You have built and are implementing a solid sales strategy. You have won new business and are building clear momentum towards securing more meaningful new business. You are expanding PPM’s local market presence while also supporting and developing PPM’s west coast markets into a well-integrated, high performing regional team. You have helped to further establish PPM as a recognized, industry expert in the region. You have closed several deals in Los Angeles as well as leading the delivery of these projects. You have hired 1 to 3 additional people on your team and are a mentor to all. You are an adaptor and innovator of all the technologies PPM utilizes to do business. You are a respected leader in the company playing a pivotal role on the leadership team. You have made a difference and have positively impacted the fun company culture.
How will you get there?
- Meet the leadership team including the Seattle and San Francisco Market leaders and other supporting lines of business
- Familiarize yourself with PPM’s CRM systems, tools, and processes
- Start to leverage your network by getting out in the market
- Learn and begin to embody the PPM culture, brand, and messaging
- Create and implement a sales and business development strategy for the Los Angeles area market and other West Coast regional markets
- Build a robust pipeline of business opportunities
- Build a pipeline of potential new hires, primarily in the Los Angeles market
- Establish the PPM brand in the Los Angles and other regional markets
- You have closed 1-2 deals
- You have numerous opportunities in the pipeline
- You have developed your recruiting forecast plan
- You have assumed full leadership of the Seattle and San Francisco market teams
- You are seen as a leader in the organization
What you will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Design, Business or related fields
- 15 years’+ relevant industry and/or professional services experience
- A proven sales/business development track record of closing Capital/Variable projects
- Successful track record of leading, building, and growing teams across multiple geographies
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
- Developed and managed business unit budgets and P&L measurement
- CRE Industry group engagement and leadership
- Strong relationships in commercial real estate within Los Angeles and across the West Coast
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Construction Manager, PMP and/or Lean Six Sigma certification a +
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is a fast-growing, real estate program management company that helps companies reimagine their workspace to enable the potential of people. Our people-centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of workplace consulting, capital project management, and transition and relocation management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. We are rooted in values, our foundation is bult upon our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, these values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
"Because everything we do and everything we are points to our purpose- to reimagine the potential of people and space."