Project Manager Lead
Transition & Relocation Management - Account | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Job Title: Project Manager Lead - Account
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Reports to: Senior Project Management
Location: San Francisco, CA
Are you interested in working for a company that helps clients reimagine their workspace and are leaders in their industry? If you are savvy, caring, inventive, nimble, and resourceful, you need to read on.
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is looking for a Project Manager Lead (PM II) in San Francisco reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager. This is a backfill position for a team member who relocated to a different region to support a prestigious client. You will be looked upon as a contributor of client program initiatives as well as delivering on building move & launch projects. You will have the opportunity to have a voice at the table in direct support of the client. Your opinions are heard and respected. Teamwork is highly valued as well as individual contributions.
You will be managing a small team as well as delivering on projects for a client that performs moves & launches at a scale like no other. You will be a part of a vibrant and exciting campus that will be new and bustling. You will provide leadership and mentorship to direct reports. You will work alongside other campus leads across PPM to inspire and create change management and processes. You will share best practices, and help develop strategic approaches that will strengthen and drive growth within our scope of service with our client.
Fast forward a year, what will you be doing?
You will have successfully completed several move projects on your own with little guidance. You have the trust and respect of the team and do not require micromanagement. You are inquisitive and resourceful. You have a good relationship built with local points of contacts as well as other stakeholders across the clients’ regional portfolio. You are a continual contributor to the program and the initiatives asked of PPM. Your team culture with your direct reports are established. You are a master of all PPM and client tools and resources.
How will you get there?
- Meet the client and start building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Basic understanding of PPM services and team dynamic
- Learn to navigate client and internal systems
- Listen and start to learn about current and potential client program initiatives
- Get to know the San Francisco market
- Visit and familiarize with sites assigned
- Shadow team on projects and tasks
- Come up with personal team goals
- Engaged and proactive in training and actively learning
- Learn and begin to embody the PPM culture, brand, and messaging
- Perform move and/or launch projects with manager as resource
- Establish relationship with key stakeholders and internal partners
- Begin to take on small client program initiatives and provide feedback and support to others
- Establish performance goals and metrics with direct reports
- Good understanding of all client and internal platforms and software
- Perform move and/or launch projects self sufficiently
- Built strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Confidence to identify and solve initiatives
- Knowledge and intimacy of all buildings assigned
- Continuous contributor to client program initiatives
- Grasp the concept of all vendor duties and swimming lanes
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) preferred
- 7-10 years of project management experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Comfortability and ability to manage cloud based and online management software
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is a fast-growing, real estate program management company that helps companies reimagine their workspace to enable the potential of people. Our people-centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of workplace consulting, capital project management, and transition and relocation management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. We are rooted in values, our foundation is bult upon our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, these values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Because everything we do and everything we are points to our purpose- to reimagine the potential of people and space.