Project Manager I
Transition & Relocation Management - Account | Multiple Locations | Full Time
Are you interested in working for a company that helps clients reimagine their workspace and are leaders in their industry? If you are savvy, caring, inventive, nimble, and resourceful, you need to read on.
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is looking for a Project Manager in Seattle to sit onsite and support a client campus program. This is a new position based on a continued increase of work. You will be supporting the regional account team in the Seattle market to deliver projects to your clients across multiple sites.
You are organized and you have exceptional interpersonal savvy skills. You are agile and adaptable to whatever situation arises. You have the confidence and ability to take on challenges on your own. You are self-motivated, willing to learn, and have strong relationship skills. You will work towards being an expert in moves and building launches. You are tech savvy in learning client and internal platforms. You have good business acumen and great problem-solving skills all the while not being afraid to ask questions when necessary.
Fast forward a year, what will you be doing?
You have become a master at moves and/or building launches. You will cross train into other disciplines with the guidance of your other team members. You can stay on task and scope out projects. Your ability to identify and understand problems and derive solutions is phenomenal. You have built strong relationships with existing clients, customers, and vendor partners are you are able to establish rapport with new parties. You have the confidence and ability to take on challenges on your own while remaining team-centric and helping others when there is a need.
How will you get there?
- Meet the client and start building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Basic understanding of PPM services and team dynamic
- Learn to navigate client and internal systems
- Get to know the market
- Visit and familiarize with sites assigned
- Shadow team on projects and tasks
- Engaged and proactive in training and actively learning
- Learn and begin to embody the PPM culture, brand, and messaging
- Perform move and/or launch projects with manager as resource
- Establish relationship with key stakeholders and internal partners
- Good understanding of all client and internal platforms and software
- Take on small initiatives
- Perform move and/or launch projects self sufficiently
- Built strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Confidence to identify and solve initiatives
- Knowledge and intimacy of all buildings assigned
- Grasp the concept of all vendor duties and swimming lanes
What you will Need:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) preferred
- 4-7 years of real estate project management, MAC (moves, add, change) services, or relocation experience specifically in commercial office campuses preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members
- Must be able to inspect design plans and documents for accuracy
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is a fast-growing, real estate program management company that helps companies reimagine their workspace to enable the potential of people. Our people-centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of workplace consulting, capital project management, and transition and relocation management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. We are rooted in values, our foundation is bult upon our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, these values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Because everything we do and everything we are points to our purpose- to reimagine the potential of people and space.