Marketing | Honolulu, HI | Internship
Who We Are:
Olomana Loomis ISC, is an award-winning, full-service, integrated, business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm. We serve businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns. With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E's - Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency - we partner with businesses to identify strategic opportunities and develop solid plans to take them to the next level.
What We Need:
We are currently looking for recent college graduates or for college seniors to join our team as paid or unpaid interns. Internship length can vary based on the candidate's situation, and both full-time and part-time interns will be considered. Interns will participate in the development and implementation of communication, public relations and marketing projects alongside the firm's experienced practitioners. These are not a "make coffee and run errands" kinds of internship - be prepared to work! Through the internship, he/she will gain practical, real world experience while building career knowledge and skills.
Requirements for Marketing and Communications/Public Relations Interns:
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled senior of a four-year accredited college or university
- Major studies in Business, Mathematics, Marketing, English, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or other related field of study
- A high GPA
- Extra-curricular activities
Our team members also share some common characteristics. Among them are:
- A keen attention to detail and excellent writing, verbal, presentation, math and problem solving skills
- Ongoing love of learning
- Both leadership and team player qualities
- An entrepreneurial spirit, youthful energy but mature mindset
- Familiarity with local history, culture and marketplace a must
How Do You Apply?
Submit your resume online (http://www.olomanaloomisisc.com/careers.html). Indicate in your cover letter which internship you are applying for (Communications/Public Relations Intern, or Marketing Intern) and your availability (dates, full-time/part-time, etc.) Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.