CNA/ HHA/ Companion/ Sitter
HomeCare Field Staff | Charlotte, NC | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Nurturing Nurses HomeCare is a high class agency that provides medical and non-medical care to those who are home bound ages 0-125.
- Bathing (bed, tub, shower or sponge bath)
- Skin Care
- Toileting (bedpan, urinal, commode and/or toilet)
- Grooming (shampoo, nail care & shaving)
- Oral Hygiene (denture care)
- Assist with dressing and undressing
- Meal prep and assists with feeding
- Measuring and recording intake and output and remove voids
- Assists in turning and positioning of patient using proper transfer techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe and use of medical equipment (cane, crutches walkers, Hoyer Lift, side rails, brace, splints, oxygen).
- Light house work and laundry for patient
- Make and change beds (unoccupied and occupied).
- Transports residents, supplies and equipment as needed.
You Must Be Able:
- ** ambulate
- ** handle 2 large dog environment
- ** catheter cleaning
- ** colostomy bag (leg and bedside)
- ** Maintains confidentiality in relation to all clients, healthcare staff and documentation.
- ** Meets annual in-service requirements in accordance with Agency policy and state regulations.
- ** Maintains and enhances skill through attending appropriate staff development training
- ** Appearance is professional and complies with agency dress code.
- ** Maintains a cooperative manner towards client/family and all members of the healthcare team.