LODGING MANAGER - Nicks Cove
Hotel | Marshall, CA | Full Time
Looking to work for a luxury property located on one of the most pristine bodies of water in Northern California? Nick's Cove is a 12-room luxury resort with an award winning restaurant. We currently have an opening in our hotel for a full-time exempt level Lodging Manager. If you enjoy a collaborative approach, where teamwork and flexibility is key and pleasing our guests is your number one goal, we would love to meet you!
Nick's Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar and Cottages is located a mere 1/2 hour West of Petaluma/Cotati/Rohnert Park ... and it's a pretty amazing commute! We invite you to submit your resume to join this amazing team of dedicated individuals who make it their mission every day to create fresh, sustainable food; to provide luxurious, relaxing accommodations; and to provide only the best possible hospitality to our guests.
- Responsible for overall lodging management functions.
- Answers phones, takes reservations (hotel and restaurant).
- Checks guests in / out; provides instructions to room amenities to guests.
- Provides inventory control and ordering.
- Ensures budgets are maintained and sales goals are being met.
- Provides excellent customer service - at all times!
- Provides concierge services as needed (being familiar with West Marin is a huge plus!)
- Maintains professional conduct at all times.
- Ensures accurate use of our reservation system and accounting systems
- Attends all required manager team meetings.
- Provides room service as needed.
- Checks rooms for accurate cleaning, ensuring everything is up to Nick's Cove standards.
- Assists with housekeeping as necessary.
- Must have intermediate computer skills and be proficient in software programs such as MS Office.
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Must have a willingness to work hard as a team and learn.
- Must have at two years' previous hotel management experience with demonstrated abilities to motivate, lead and effectively manage staff.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, hectic environment, maintain calm composure and take direction.
- Must be available days, nights, weekends and holidays - we are open 364 days/year.
- Nick's Cove offers medical, dental and vision benefits to full time employees.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- You get to work in one of the most beautiful places in California!