HOTEL FRONT DESK - NICK'S COVE
Hotel | Marshall, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Nick's Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar & Cottages is located a mere half-hour West of Petaluma/Cotati/Rohnert Park ... and it's a pretty amazing commute! We invite you to submit your resume to join this amazing team of dedicated individuals who make it their mission every day to create fresh, sustainable food; to provide luxurious, relaxing accommodations; and to provide only the best possible hospitality to our guests.
We invite you to submit your resume and application for the following open position: HOTEL FRONT DESK
GUEST SERVICE AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
To ensure each and every hotel Guest and potential Guest is treated in a warm, friendly, accurate and efficient manner. Any GSA's first priority is to delight every Guest and have their stay in our cottages exceed their expectations. Whether in person or by telephone, our Guest Service Agents are here to make our Guests have the most delightful experience they have away from home and to ensure their comfort and convenience while on property.
• Telephone and internet reservations (Bookingcenter.com and Reserve)
• Guest check-in/out using hotel management software.
• Greet and assist all guests with a positive, friendly attitude.
• Provide information such as directions, suggestions, and personal area highlights.
• Light cleaning and organization of guest common areas.
• Preparation and oversight of our welcome amenities/plates from the Chef.
Excellent interpersonal skills are essential and required. Must be honest, dependable and forthright and have the ability to work confidently without direct supervision. Must have the ability to read, discern information using language skills, mathematical skills, basic computer skills and have a basic understanding of cash handling. All Guest Service Agents must be able to stand throughout their shift, walk, lift and bend.
• Bookingcenter.com hotel management software.
• Reserve restaurant management software.
• Micros POS system.
• Prior resort or hotel.
• Prior fine-dining.
• Nick's Cove offers medical, dental and vision benefits to full time employees
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
• We work in one of the most beautiful places in California!