GROUNDS MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT - NICKS COVE
Operations | Marshall, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Nick's Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar & Cottages is located a mere half-hour West of Petaluma/Cotati/Rohnert Park ... and it's a pretty amazing commute! We invite you to submit your resume to join this amazing team of dedicated individuals who make it their mission every day to create fresh, sustainable food; to provide luxurious, relaxing accommodations; and to provide only the best possible hospitality to our guests. We invite you to submit your resume and application for the following open position:
GROUNDS | MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
We are looking for an energetic, positive, team player to join our groundskeeping team. If you are responsible, professional and enjoy working as a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment, I would like to meet you!
- Entry-Level position to assist with overall maintenance and groundskeeping (daily, monthly, annually, etc.) of all common areas, including but not limited to restaurant, twelve luxury cottages, laundry facilities, administrative offices, pier and outbuildings
- Must have high attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task and take direction
- Must be a self-starter and able to take initiative and require minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds without assistance
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual
- Must possess strong organization skills (maintain tidy and organized tools, etc.)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Team work is a MUST!
- Must be available on weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical a plus but not required
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits.
- Food and Lodging discounts.
- You get to work in one of the most beautiful places in California!