Social & Influencer Marketing Manager (Mobile)
Marketing | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 6,000 employees and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, KartRider and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
In this role, you will act as the voice of Nexon by leading and launching social media campaigns that impact players globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. You will also build a more personal relationship with content creators and influencers to collaborate and promote our games.
[Social Media 60%]
- Develop highly creative and trending content to increase brand awareness, drive follower growth, and engagement via social media campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities and develop innovative social media campaigns.
- Work closely with internal teams to create assets and execute social media campaigns.
- Own social boosting campaigns and track budgets.
- Work with social platforms to analyze and monitor campaigns regularly to understand the effectiveness of strategies and make improvements.
- Build close relationships with influencers and maintain and update the influencer database.
- Plan and create giveaways for social events and for influencers.
- Develop influencer strategies as a creative way to drive, amplify a brand story, educate and inspire players, while improving social sentiment, recognition, and driving growth.
- Create collaborative content with influencers to promote Nexon games.
- Handle travel accommodations of influencers and be the main host for influencers at offline events.
- Provide on-site support for the company’s public events.
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a Creative, Communications or Marketing role.
- Mobile gaming experience required.
- Demonstrates creativity and maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Understanding of and interest in gaming trends.
- Confident communicator with an ability to manage and develop relationships with our players.
- Strong reporting skills and data tracking experience.
- Flexible, motivated self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess both critical thinking skills and creativity.
We also like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing or Communications focus.
- Interest in gaming in general.
- Experience managing influencers or a strong network of influencers is a plus.
- Events experience including game shows and live stream experience.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Nexon’s benefits and perks:
We offer medical, dental and vision plans for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your children. Employees who enroll in the high deductible health plan receive an annual employer contribution to a health savings account and company paid hospital indemnity benefits. We also provide company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits as well as access to voluntary life and AD&D for yourself and your dependents, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) savings plan with a company match, and pet insurance. Nexies are encouraged to take advantage of our monthly wellness credit, participate in lunchtime yoga, and enroll in language classes. We host bi-monthly catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and maintain a well-stocked snack bar. To help you maintain a good work life balance, we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and a year-end break.
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.