Producer - Mobile Games
Production | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
The Producer (mobile) is responsible for owning the full mobile game business for their assigned game(s). This may include working on several projects with a variety of cross-functional team members including internal and external developers and teams to ensure smooth development and delivery of high-quality games.
- Day to day cross-functional leadership of the assigned mobile game(s) full lifecycle, including strategic planning to ensure quality, effective activations around mobile game launches, updates and general service; drive and support the cross-functional game team, and consult with discipline leaders as needed, to constantly strive for improving executions around the game; ensure that key learnings and best practices are always applied while building a common purpose and ownership among all team members; ensure all communication pipelines are functioning both internally and externally
- Responsible for managing the P&L of the assigned mobile game(s) and KPI(s) of the game service(s). Monitoring UA performance and working with the UA team to improve metrics.
- Craft a vision and a strategy for the launch of the game(s) & live service of the game(s), including creating an integrated strategy to ensure the successful launch and successful live game updates.
- Review and approve every aspect of the game launch plans/executions & live game services plan/executions and ensure they are aligned with the vision and direction of the game; ensure that we are delivering the KPI requirements of the game. Suggest and manage ongoing live operations, IAP plans and analyze game performance.
- Ensure the game is providing a stable and enjoyable gameplay environment to the players
- Manage developer relations to ensure all stakeholders and teams are aligned
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of mobile game production/development experience
- 3+ years of mobile games launch, live operations
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of mobile Free-To-Play game design, development, and operations
- Ability to cull actionable and meaningful insights from data analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of cohort analysis and control variables
- Strong research and analytical skills with great attention to details
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Solid understanding of the mobile game's environment
- Project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience providing qualitative and productive game design feedback.
- Experience of designing/running ongoing live operations and planning IAP sales strategy'
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional/cross-organizational teams
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.