IT Support Analyst (Contract)
Technology and Infrastructure | El Segundo, CA | Contract and Temporary
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 6,000 employees and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, KartRider, and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The IT Support analyst possess the knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high-quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software
- Serve as support for all IT requests. Respond to break/fix requests and demonstrate ownership of the problem until resolved.
- Install and Configure both OS X and Windows systems.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct issues with; Operating Systems, network connectivity both wired and wireless, mobile devices, Printers, VOIP devices, and video conferencing equipment.
- Track service requests and resolutions using JIRA.
- Provide daily support for projects and other IT initiatives as required by Lead/Sr. Support Engineer to ensure service delivery of online live gaming systems.
- Hardware inventory management. Organization and tracking of all IT items such as computers, TV’s, cameras, cables, peripherals, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + of IT Support experience
- 2+ Years of experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- 2+ years or experience with concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Some data center infrastructure and facilities experience.
- Entertainment industry experience preferred but not required.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory) a plus
- Linux experience a plus
- VMware Certification (VCP) –Optional
- Cisco Certification (CCENT) –Optional
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Documentation skills
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Windows Operating Systems required
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory.
- Experience using and troubleshooting O365/GSuite and other cloud-based Office applications
- Experience in PC/MAC hardware set-up, imaging, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of LAN routing, switching, and firewall rules, (NAT, ACL’s, VLAN’s, etc…) familiar with Cisco switches
- Remote management and scripting experience helpful.
- Linux administration experience helpful.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.